Pease Jewelry was owned at this time by Claude Steffans, grandson of founder Henry A. Pease. Henry Pease had moved to Montana in 1864, and to Bozeman in 1882.
In 1945, Claude Steffans sold the business to Harry Miller.
Harry Miller owned the business at this time. Note the wall cabinets, which are still with the business and have a great history, being shipped from the East Coast via barge up the Missouri River in the late 1800's.
In 1950, Harold Mueller went to work for Mr. Miller. Two years later, Harold Mueller became a co-owner in the business.
The Mueller family now owned Miller's Jewelry, and they ran the business until 1986.
This photo was the 100th anniversary celebration of the business. The Mueller family owned the business for over 30 years, until it was sold to the current owners, Mark and Kay Johnson, in 1986.